Sunday 9 June 2013

Metallic Mayhem

Streetsyle snaps by Dani Chlek via aliceeinwanderlust.blogspot.com









Shakuhachi Runway Photos by Dani Chlek via aliceeinwanderlust.blogspot.com

I know I know I'm sorry I haven't posted in forever! Assignments and exams are destroying me at the moment but I promise I'll do better next time... 

One trend I cannot get enough of at the moment is metallic colours and prints! Particularly textured materials. Most of what we are seeing at the moment on the runways and in collections is silver and bronze, with the occasional splash of green or pink, and I love it. Its smooth, shiny, and different; edgy yet refined.  

Above are some fantastic Aussie labels embracing this trend in their current Winter 2013 Collections - August Street, Evil Twin, Mossman, Staple the Label and Shakuhachi. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these for winter!! Pair it with some fierce black leather and its a match made in heaven xoxoxoxoxo

In particular I'm crushing on ....

Please let me know below or by email what you think about this trend! Which metallic pieces you will be rocking this season?!? 

1 comment:

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment, and add your blog url so I can check it out! xo