Thursday 27 June 2013

Blue Hue


Wearing / Jeffrey Campbell Harlock Sandal via Nasty Gal / Subtitled Sweater via General Pants / Vintage Calvin Klein Jeans

Oh hey. So now that I'm on holidaaays (finally!) I plan to post more often..  Don't hold me to it though!
Yes my beautiful amazing favourite new shoes arrived!! Jeffrey Campbell Harlock Sandal via Nasty Gal. I love love love! Paired with these vintage Calvin Kleins and a dark blue jumper it was just enough to make them stand out, and help me battle the freeezing Canberra weather!

If you want to see more outfit posts etc. make sure you follow me on instagram and twitter! (emilylivelovelife & candiddesires respectively) Keep the comments coming aswell! I love checking out your blogs.

Also my news! Drum roll pleaaaaase...... I'm going to Melbourne for the last 2 days of Spring Melbourne Fashion Week!!!! Incase I'm being too subtle, I am super excited!
Stay tuned, I have some really exciting posts coming up soon incl. a feature with a new and upcoming Aussie label!

Bye for now but not forever xo

1 comment:

  1. Really love these vintage jeans!

    http://sillylittlepictures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment, and add your blog url so I can check it out! xo