Sunday 21 April 2013

Wow.

shirt - vintage, jeans - vintage, shoes - mimi loves jimi
candid [ˈkændɪd]
adj.
     - frank and outspoken
     - without partiality; unbiased
     - unposed or informal
     - obsolete
desire [dih-zah yur]
noun.
     - a wish or longing
     - a request or petition
     - the object of longing
     - sexual appetite; passion
I just lost my blogging v's. How exciting/scary. I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, that way I have somewhere to track my inspiration, my life and my goals. I want to travel. I want to shop. I really want to redecorate my room. And I want you to read my blog. Its weird writing this, especially when there is a relatively high chance nobody will actually ever read it. Yes the photo is of me, so you can see who is writing these fantastic posts. Oh and just a heads up, I do tend to use sarcasm on the odd occasion (all the time). And I love italics, coffee and semi-colons; cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment, and add your blog url so I can check it out! xo