Sunday 21 April 2013

Neon Heaven.

My Latest Purchases

Sukin hydrating mist toner - via Priceline

Neon Sweater - Hello Parry
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Tiger Lily


Excuse the Bedroom Photo - Hello Parry Sweater




Today my new sweater from Hello Parry arrived. Super excited!! I LOVE neon green as a colour at the moment, and definantly see it as being a big winter trend! I can't wait to rock this sweater with a leather wrap skirt or boyfriend jeans. Shakuhachi also have an amazing neon green sweater atm so if your looking to jump on the bandwagon, I would deffs check that one out! I have been searching for a rosewater based face spritzer which uses only natural ingredients for ages, and was stoked to find this Sukrin one! It's perfect as a refresher to replenish your skin and keep it moist, and I love using it after cleansing. Finally I couldn't resist another Burts Bees lip balm. It has a slight tint of colour and gives a really nice, natural look. Since I'm still really new to this whole blog thang, I would love to hear thoughts or feedback on what you like/don't like!
Love E xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment, and add your blog url so I can check it out! xo